Monday, September 6, 2010

'tudes and 'ludes

It could happen.

It is happening.

#1 was written in six days. Familiar, huh?
New rules for this series.
  • Revision allowed.
  • Composition time as long as is necessary.
  • Other music, preferably in the public domain, must be referenced.
  • All titles for Book I are palindromes.
What can I say? I got a bit bored with Talking Points (now I'm ready to return to writing it), and I needed a project.

There is also a palimpsest in this one that will remain secret. Until it's not. Hint: it may or may not be found somewhere in an existing zio davino blog entry.

Update: Harold Meltzer suggested the title T. Eliot, top bard, notes putrid tang emanating, is sad. I'd assign it a name: gnat dirt upset on drab pot toilet. Well, it is a palindrome. I might just use it, just to see how it would be listed on a program.